Soon to be very Hectic

This week has been very slack to say the least. This week concluded our Communication project for school and friday marked the end and start of some tough tough decision making. I find it quite hard to decide between the different subject areas... is it because I'm not interested in any or is it because I find all of them too appealing? I can't decide and I think that's one of my biggest weaknesses..

Literally for Halloween I went all the way back to Camden Town to switch my black angel wings for white angel wings. ... since I couldn't decide on the colour?!

Sometimes I feel like I'm a little too... ugh, do you ever get that feeling when your just tired of yourself? I get that sometimes.

Starting tomorrow we have our seminars to help us decide what pathway to choose. It makes me nervous just thinking about it all...



'Guy Fawkes Night' AKA Bonfire Night

I must say the fireworks were really impressive! I try not to think about the fact that I paid 10 quid to get in to actually see the fireworks up close ==..
Time to get back to the serious stuff ? (:

Good start to the week definitely

Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 4:53 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.