Uh Oh

Countdown till my applications are due!
My UCAS deadlines are pretty much set on January 15th but before that I need to prepare my finalized personal statement, submit the application, get a solid reference letter.

Hopefully by now my tutor has acknowledged my existence enough to give me a snappy good recommendation letter (: !

Wishful thinking Shannon, Wishful thinking!

This week's to do list consists of...

SPACE/PLACE PROJECT continuation
PERSONAL STATEMENT umm, finish it
PHOTOSHOOTS the Vanishing Hitchhiker, Street Photography, Beauty ?

all has to be done before my flight back to London on the 4th!

Totally possible !


Wednesday, December 28, 2011 @ 5:06 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.