EEEP. First V-Log Jitters

I thought I would formally introduce you guys to my V-log in the most un-formal way so here it is! Take a look at my new video... that I posted fresh off my desktop.

Obviously I had nothing better to do on a saturday night! No, but to be fair I did enjoy doing this a lot more than I thought I would.

Now back to being semi-productive in the study area...
Glad we have a room dedicated to helping students focus as I'm easily distracted, by sounds, movement, thoughts and sometimes hunger kicks in...

We have a new project alongside my personal portfolio work for the courses I'm applying to (mainly for Fashion Photography) and its.... drumrolll.... called Self/Image.
This is really interesting as I've always wanted to do something relating to appearances, deceiving and characters. The project really can take me towards a numerous number of outcomes, hopefully with a Fine Art approach as it is after all a Fine Art pathway.

With that being said, it's a just a short post, mostly updates but heres an interesting quote from the project brief.


‘Accordingly I have no knowledge of myself as I am but merely as I appear to myself. To be conscious and aware of oneself is thus very far from knowing oneself…’
Immanuel Kant ‘Critique of Pure Reason’ 1781
Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 3:21 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.