One Step Closer !

I need to make a separate blog post about this.
Officially finished all there is to fill out on UCAS.
There is no going back now!

Time to wait for the decisions to [hopefully] roll in! 8)

Feeling something like this...




Apparently I was too happy for picture number 3...


At 5:50AM I no longer even care about what my face looks like! I feel AMAZING, that feeling when you hit the covers after a long day of slaving away on the job, well that - hard work, - job and your pretty much up to what I'm feeling!

Now I can be jittery and nervous about other things! Such as my next project!

Yay me !


Labels: , , , , ,

Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 9:53 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.