LFW London Fashion Week February 18, 2012



This weekend has been a whirlwind.
Before I even set foot into Somerset House, the area was bustling with models and press scattered about. In a matter of minutes it took for me to reach Somerset House from Embankment (Circle Line coincidently closing at the exact same time) I ended up spending most my day with Jiro crowd watching. 

Smart of me not to bring my camera as I was strolling around the patio and various entrances. It soon became ridiculous that I couldn't share my experience with anyone! I ran out home to grab a few cameras (Yes a few) along with a much needed outfit change! 






Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 12:27 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.