Wooly Fashionistas

My friends don't believe me when I say Alpacas are high fashion. They are, just look at them!

The cuddliness, range of colours and general awkward disposition they hold. Are they a cross between sheep and goat, camel and sheep, dog and sheep? The combinations are endless but Alpacas stand their ground.

I am what I am.


Theres a website that locates Alpacas for you! To my surprise none are available for booking in London.

Bristol? Looks like I'm going to have to make a trip down there!

Tatiana and Belene from Venus & Furs,
Photographer Yann Gross

In all seriousness the relationship between the model and the animal is distinctly important. They share a mutual bond in this photograph and if you look closely at the wool skirt, it is made from Alpaca wool.


Off to find Alpacas.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!




Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 3:58 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.