Overshadowed & Overexposed

I picked up this little gem from a seller on Ebay to test out what makes Toy Cameras (not the Instagram on your iPhone) so incredibly fun to use! This is the real deal ladies and gentlemen. There was only a few buttons on this camera, the most important being the shutter release and the rotating spool. 

When I arrived back from Prague- (will follow up with another entry) I was so keen on developing all my film that I spend a record breaking £18.95 on 2 rolls.

Let's just jump straight into the frames! It was so much fun to use that I can imagine this becoming one of those cameras I can leave in any day/night bag.













Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 8:28 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.