White.

So much to share with the world!
As of yesterday February 4th, 2012 London has been spotted, covered with tinselly little particles of crystalline ice water.

Oh yes, London has finally started snowing! It's about time the city has seen it's first glimpse of white. This year's snow came so late that I forgot what my feelings towards it was.

My first reaction was something like this...

'Hey Sarah is it raining.. *5 seconds later* OH-MY-G-'

Then cue the screaming and synchronized jumping.

I feel like the snow always harbours a strong sense of nostalgia. Your less aware of your surroundings, background noises are drowned out. The city becomes a blur overnight.
You came a little late into my life. I needed this snow, it's been awhile since I had time to think without distractions. The snow is helping a bit.




Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 12:24 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.