portfolio work is always a work in progress

I spent the duration of the past few weeks preparing my portfolio which is now already assembled but it doesn't doesn't hurt to do some online reflection does it?
That was a really long sentence..probably wasn't even a proper one.


The total cost of the mount boards was over £15 while the prints this time around were close to £10. It's odd that the prints would be cheaper.
No one really knows how to tell you the portfolio process is quite painful. I had no idea what was considered "stronger work" or merely another attempt at professionalism. I devised a way of choosing work. It wasn't so much as a strategy as me being frustrated with the sheer magnitude of images to sort through.


Half was mere feeling.


The other was to insert variety.


I'll be uploading one photo a day for a little less than a month. Every photo has been printed and was brought to my interview, meaning they are indeed all 'Fashion Photography' images. 


Click that:
http://taobun.tumblr.com/ 


I have my other portfolio which I prepared for a few Fine Art/Commercial photography course that will follow after this series is complete! 


Stay tuned?





Wednesday, March 21, 2012 @ 6:49 PM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.