Weekend in Cheshire





I never take life too seriously. My attitude to life is well quite relaxed actually. When theres too much pressure from work, school or my personal life.. I tend to runaway. This is exactly what I did this weekend, I ran away to the country side; Cheshire to be exact.














P.S I jumped the wrong train going back to London and was charged £££ 118 £££.
Screw you Virgin trains.

I want to thank Sarah for letting me stay with her! This weekend getaway meant a lot to me.. not only does it give me space to move but I also got to breathe some AIR. 

Snapped with my beloved IPHONE 4s 
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 @ 3:24 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.