SWEET & SWEETER THINGS

I attended my first wedding this sunday and it was emotional. I remember watching 27 dresses friday afternoon as a way of "prepping" myself. It was completely not like the film… and I am glad.

It was really genuine and personal with couple photos decorating the entrance leading up to the hall.

As Jen (the bride) walked down the isle, I looked to the groom's (Jon's) face for response.

He choked with happiness and you could see him brimming with adoration.. he was about to marry the girl he loved.

Anyways I had goosebumps- the good kind.


heres to love and more love and finding your one true love.


My true love on the other hand it this fine gentleman….
































PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES
PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES


friggin pancakes 




** 
thanks to simon for helping me
& we used this recipe:



Labels: , , , , ,

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 @ 7:17 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.