Celebrating my 100th post with Leomie

I would like everyone to meet this gorgeous-long legged girl who came to visit me over a week ago in at my home. If you haven't yet realised...this is Leomie Anderson. She's a model featured on Channel 4's The Model Agency, recent graduate and runs a personal fashion blog here: http://www.crackedchinacup.com.

Previous to shooting with Leomie I had a huge argument with my boyfriend, was stressed out about school and pretty much had a meltdown. It was one of those days where you didn't feel like being social, didn't want to see anyone and couldn't get on with it.

When the time came for Leomie to arrive, in the back of my mind I had hoped she wouldn't arrive. Not because of her but because I was in a hideous state.

Boy was I glad to meet Leomie. As I greeted her from my balcony waving her over to my flat, I could already feel my mood lifting.This girl has an infectious smile! She isn't afraid to say whats on her mind and made everyone around her (me & Simon) totally at ease.

Meeting with Leomie made me appreciate what I do and what I am studying. To be able to meet creative and open-minded people is one of the best parts of developing career. Its really these individuals that make it or break it.

I played around with these pictures drawing inspiration from Sunny days on the streets fused with chalk.







Labels: ,

Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 10:19 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.