♡ Pierre et Gilles ♡

Where was I before I discovered Pierre et Gilles just lying across the bookshelf at the uni library. The first I noticed about the book was the hardcore glitter, rhinestone and the boys. Only not really first thing but if it had to be one thing; it'd be the pop-ness of it all.

Pierre Commoy; Gilles Blanchard are lovers and French artists. They're photographs are highly styled in the sense of different portrayals of characters. There is also the heavy re-touching which adds to the tactful-ness of the photograph.

I ♡ it all.







All images by Pierre et Gilles.

Snapped from my IPHONE 5

Labels: , , , , ,

Saturday, February 9, 2013 @ 10:27 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.