Yellow Checks

Styling some outfits I wear!

I love shopping on the high street, especially since they've become quite skilled at copying designer items… One of my favourite new pieces for spring is this yellow checkered coat! I ran up and down oxford street trying to get this in a size XS. Strangely enough I like tight coats… Thankfully for the 3 Zara's I found in Soho, I snapped up this baby :).


It reminds me of this:
Louis Vuitton SS13

Now that I'm looking at this image I wouldn't say it was completely ripped off, merely inspired. After all you can't claim yellow checkers can you….

Some more extras from the shoot with jiro!



coat- Zara
sweater- Zara
skirt- H&M
shoes- Cheap Monday
bag- H&M

That's all for now :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 @ 5:30 AM / 0 cupcakes


« Older posts Newer posts»



<> Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.